Leatherman Rev Multi Tool
- In stock
Outback Jacks | Leatherman Rev Multi-Tool with 13 tools
Introducing the Leatherman Rev. This all-new multi-tool allows you to grab a toolbox full of functionality and keep it at your fingertips, no matter where you might be: under the hood, at the campground, finishing honey-do projects around the house or cracking open a cold one at the tailgate. The Rev features 13 soon-to-be-indispensable tools, an outside accessible 420HC blade and a replaceable pocket clip for easy carry, and as always is backed by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
1) Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2) Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3) Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4) Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire. 5) 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
6) Package Opener: This angled tool allows for easy opening of tough packaging material such as theft-deterrent plastic or packing tape.
7) Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimeters.
8) Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
9) Bottle Opener : A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
10) Wood/Metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
11) Phillips Screwdriver : Creayed originally by Henry F. Philips intended for use on philips screws
12) Medium Screwdriver : A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC Stainless steel intended for use on medium slotted screws
13) Small Screwdriver : A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC Stainless steel intended for use on small slotted screws.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee for tools and 10-year guarantee for lights. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.