IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
- €6.95 (up to 30kg)
- €14.95 (30kg - 40kg)
- €40.00 (40kg - Pallet Delivery)
- €25.00 - €50
EUROPE (DE / FR /NL / BE/ LUX)
- €25 - €50
CLICK AND COLLECT
Click and Collect allows you to shop and suit your personal schedule.
WHAT IS CLICK AND COLLECT?
Click and Collect with Outback Jacks enables you to shop in a way that suits you. This is a free service available in ROI and is available between the hours of 9am and 6pm Monday - Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sundays. You will usually be able to collect from the shop from 1-3 working days.
If you would like to reserve an item instore, the click and collect option is for you. If you cannot collect the item you purchased, it can be sent by courier to you for a small delivery charge of €6.95.
Don't forget to to take your order reference and details to store to collect your order. Please bring a printout of your order summary, or email confirmation as proof of purchase.
If you are unable to collect your order for any reason, please phone the store at +353 91 761841
Please be advised that we will hold your order for a maximum of 7 days, after which time your order will be returned to stock.
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Items ordered online will be delivered as soon as possible in accordance with the requested delivery service. Please note that delivery times are approximate and can be affected by unforeseen circumstances.
1. Order Processing: We strive to process all orders within the estimated time scales, which typically involves packing and dispatching within 1-3 working days. Delivery by courier is expected within 1-2 working days. However, please note that these time frames are approximate and may be subject to unforeseen circumstances.
2. Availability of Goods: All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply your ordered goods within thirty days, we will promptly notify you and provide an expected delivery date.
3. Cancellation of Outstanding Orders: If your order remains outstanding after 30 days, you have the option to cancel it. In cases where payment has already been made, such as through post orders with a cheque, we will either provide an alternative item or issue a full refund for the affected item(s).
4. Delivery Times: Please be aware that delivery times are approximate and can be influenced by unforeseen circumstances. While we make every effort to ensure timely delivery, we cannot guarantee exact delivery dates.
By placing an order with us, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.
In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within 3 working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. Non-delivery of goods by couriers must be reported to us within 7 working days upon receiving our notification of despatch of goods in Ireland. If we receive no such notification from the customer, the item will be deemed delivered. No further action can be taken.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to the value of those items, which are shown to have not been received by the customer.
Delivery windows provided by our courier companies are an estimate only and may change due to issues outside of our control. These could include but are not limited to issues such as inclement weather or traffic delays. If you need a delivery by a specific date, we recommend you use your Named Day delivery service/courier. We will endeavour to work with this company to have products ready for collection.
All orders are trackable and traceable.
Note: a mobile contact number & postcode must be provided when ordering.